|Country of Manufacture||China|
Hardwired makeup mirrors should be installed by a licensed electrician.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Lighted Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than 40 years of 2-1/2 hours of use, every single day.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.
Electrician's Hardwired Makeup Mirror Mounting Instructions
• We strongly recommended that installation only be done when the mirror itself is present, and the actual user is available, in order to set the most convenient mounting height.
• Install a 4" octagon box on a GFCI line or on a line where a GFCI outlet is installed, or both. The box should be flush with the mounting surface at a height determined by the user. The box should be capable of supporting 15 lbs. The mirror doesn't weigh 15 lbs., but remember it may be on an arm as long as 20". Note that the center of the mirror is usually 1/2" to 6" higher than the mounting-plate center. All of our hardwired makeup mirrors have the switch contained within the mirror mounting plate, mirror base, or mirror housing. No other switch is required. Also note that each of our single and double arm wall mirrors tilt vertically and swing horizontally.
• Hardwired mirrors, once wired, are no longer eligible for refund.
Jerdon was founded in the latter half of the 20th Century - in the 1970's. Although originally intended to serve the demands and needs of the hotel industry, the Jerdon Company evolved over the years to become a leading manufacturer and distributor of luxury beauty appliances and luxury bath products for the home. The company is now called Jerdon Style which reflects its inspiration of elegance, relaxation, luxury and high quality. Jerdon Style makeup mirrors are still found in the finest hotels as well as in cruise lines and luxury resorts all over the world.
Jerdon vanity makeup mirrors are perfect for both home and travel purposes, while Jerdon wall-mounted mirrors are perfect for the home. The important parameters of beauty products include excellent lighting and magnification and both can be found in Jerdon's makeup mirrors; having earned Jerdon the Good Housekeeping award for the best overall makeup mirror. Jerdon's microfiber spa robes featured by Martha Stewart and The Wall Street Journal have helped solidify Jerdon's leading place in the beauty and specialty bath industries.