|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Owned and operated by women, Dia Naturals is headquartered in Texas.
Dia Naturals products are handcrafted in small batches with ethical ingredients, love, and integrity. Products are never testd on animals. Each product is chock-full of healing, nourishing, and beneficial organic ingredients as found in nature. Sourcing is only from highly reputable, all-natural organic artisan farms, that practice and incorporate responsible work ethics and pesticide-free environments. A portion of Dia Natural's sales is donated to different global charities, from animal rescuers to African education funds.
Dia Naturals uses only natural, organic and wildcrafted botanicals to nourish the body and skin with vital nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, and essential fatty acids. The company's management strives to support small family farms that in return afford the opportunity to share their best and purest products for our products.
- Woman Owned and Operated
- Made with Natural, Organic, and Wildcrafted Ingredients
- 100% Pure
- Fair Trade sourced whenever possible
- No GMO
- No petroleum based ingredients
- Free from fragrances, dyes
- No Phthalates , No Paraben
- Oils are hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
- No Animal Testing, Cruelty-free
- Kosher and Halal Ingredients
- Sustainable Raw Materials
- Recycled packaging, shipping, and marketing materials
- Biodegradable Products
Dia Naturals refines its clay to a higher degree, rendering it smoother and finer thereby making it more effective.
Write Your Own Review