If you are not happy with your perchase Perfect Makeup Mirrors is happy to accept your return according to the following:
- A return must be requested within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Returned products must be new, unused and in condition for resale in original intact packaging.
- There are a few minor exceptions, see below.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN:
- Products applied to the body such as Skin Care or Hair Care products that do not have an intact factory seal.
- Custom-made mirrors from Miroir Brot. Once production has begun for your custom made mirror, a refund can no longer be issued.
- Hardwired mirrors that have been connected to electrical wiring.
- Replacement parts.
- Closeout and "Open Box" vanity and other mirrors.
Exceptions will of course be made for merchandise found defective or damaged during shipping to you.
RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED:
Request a return at email@example.com. We will email to you, a return shipping label. Take your carefully re-packaged product to a Post Office, Staples, Office Max, Office Depot, UPS or FedEx Store, or any other UPS or FedEx authorized drop point. Insurance is included. We will deduct our actual discounted net cost of return shipping from the amount that we refund to you.
Returns sent collect or without a visible Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA #) will usually be refused but if a non-authorized return is accepted, a $20.00 processing fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
If you choose NOT to use our return shipping label, please advise us firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an alternate RGA number.
Returns from Canada The same procedure as that described above applies, but you are responsible to arrange for return shipping.
RESTOCKING FEES: Only one restocking fee is charged for a single product type:
• Mirrors with magnifications of 15x or greater - $25.
FREE SHIPPING: In the event of a return of merchandise shipped free to you, we will deduct the actual original shipping cost from the amount refunded to you. (Free shipping applies only to merchandise shipped within the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia.)